Robert’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Philosophy and a Juris Doctor (Law). Before becoming a Realtor, Robert practiced law for 20 years in the San Francisco Bay area/Silicon Valley as an in-house corporate attorney. As a Realtor, he is committed to providing the best customer service through plain English communication and superior client advocacy. Robert is always strategizing ways to get the best deal, whether you are a buyer or seller, though strong negotiations, transparency, integrity, and tenacity. Robert currently resides in the Northfield Stapleton area of Denver. He spends his free time going to the gym, going to the dog park with his dogs, reading, cooking, eating out, volunteering at a local animal shelter, and traveling to at least one place he’s never been to at least once a year.
- Offer real estate purchase and sales assistance and guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Focus on client service and negotiation to obtain the best results for buyer and seller clients (obtained Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification in June 2017).
- Educate prospective clients on all aspects of the housing market and provide comparative market analysis to help clients make informed decisions about buying and selling.
- Communicate appraisal, inspection, loan, title, tax, commission, and legal issues related to the real estate purchase and sales process to prospective buyers and sellers.
- Remain up-to-date on competitive real estate knowledge by attending trainings, obtaining certifications, reviewing listings, attending open houses, and reading industry publications.
At Keller Williams we understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.